Thursday, April 26, 2018 at Crystal Springs Clubhouse from 6 PM to 9 PM.
Sponsor: American Association of University Women at Crystal Springs
The AAUW is sponsoring a Senior evening of important information. The objective is to provide resources empowering the elder generation in an age when family may not be available to respond in a crisis, such as:
- How do I live at home as independently as possible?
- Who cares for my pet if I must go to the hospital?
- Where is my medical information?
- My wife is losing her memory: who can care for her while I work?
- What is a living will or trust?
- What senior programs are available at the College or YMCA?
Relevant information will be provided to those who may not be aware of all the resources and services available in our area. Light Refreshments.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Contact person: tel or text: 973 715-4128-[email protected]
1 Wild Turkey Way
Hardyston, NJ 07422
Google map and directions